Financial Advisor – Service
Title: Financial Advisor – Service
- Location: Multiple States
Personal Capital is a leading digital wealth management company, founded in 2009. We re on a mission to transform financial lives through technology and people, providing both insight-driven advice with free financial tools and personalized wealth management from 200+ registered financial advisors across the country. Personal Capital has raised $315 million in capital from accomplished financial and strategic investors (IVP, Venrock, Crosslink, Corsair, Blackrock, BBVA, USAA, IGM/Power) to disrupt the traditional $30 trillion U.S. wealth management market. Our free personal finance app is utilized by over two million users, helping them track over $840 billon of their personal finances, all in one place. Our award-winning apps paved the way for our advisory firm, which now manages over $12 billion in personalized investment portfolios for American families. Personal Capital is headquartered in Redwood Shores with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Dallas and Atlanta.
The Financial Advisor assists Personal Capital s investment clients on a wide range of financial matters, being the primary point of contact for a book of assigned clients (no prospecting). The Advisor is responsible for effectively communicating clients portfolio strategies and providing guidance on a variety of financial planning topics.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive relationship management via phone conversations, email communication, and in-person meetings. Client interaction is both proactive and reactive.
- Act as liaison between clients and Personal Capital s Investment Committee, explaining investment strategy and engaging in portfolio, market, and economic discussions.
- Client education on investment philosophy and capital market functionality.
- Assist clients with financial planning in areas such as retirement planning, savings strategy, and education planning. Also, work with our Financial Planning Specialist Team, who assists clients & Advisors with more complex planning issues.
- Effectively coordinate with our Operations Team on client-related administrative issues.
- Assist in increasing the efficiency of the company s processes and procedures through innovative approaches toward improvement.
- Potentially take on ancillary duties such as assisting in the training of new Financial Advisor hires and conducting presentations to groups of clients around the country.
The ideal candidate will provide an extremely high level of service to Personal Capital s clients, retaining assets under management and garnering additional assets through diligent communication, proactive education, and unfailing responsiveness.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Direct high-net worth client communication within the investment advisory field.
- Multiple delivery channels: Experience with client interaction via phone & email, as well as in-person.
- Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Must possess a clean U4 record.
- High-level knowledge of current investment products and industry services.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
- Excellent operational and organizational skills, with the ability to efficiently multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
- College degree or extensive industry experience required.
- Series 65 or equivalent required.
- CFP preferred.
This role is a work from home position offered remotely nationwide.
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Powered by JazzHR
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!