Fitness Content Update Editor
Fitness Content Update Editor, Byrdie
- Contract / Freelance
- United States
About Your Role:
As an updates editor for fitness content on Byrdie.com, you will review and revise existing fitness articles in order to elevate user experience, according to specific project instructions and brand guidelines. Updates editors must commit to a minimum of 20 hours weekly. The rate for these roles ranges from $25 per hour.
- You will research and perform revisions or updates to content as needed according to specific project instructions and brand guidelines.
- In some cases you will use your editorial instinct to independently assess what work is necessary on a piece of content before performing an update.
- You may need to reach out to industry experts for supplemental quotes and/or source studies to inform the content.
- You will fact check and copy edit on top of any larger revisions and updates.
- You have a strong background in fitness editorial, with current industry knowledge and relationships.
- You’re able to easily adopt an established brand voice, and you adhere to strict brand and style guidelines like a pro.
- You consider yourself a visual person.
- You’re comfortable working in a content management system and can work quickly, independently and accurately.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!