We are looking for a Front-end Engineer to build the user-facing elements of Replicated’s on-premises delivery platform, and the ecosystem of additional tools around it. While contributing to every stage of their evolution, your objective will be to optimize these interfaces for user experience, performance, and stability.
What you’ll do:
- Work with designers and back-end engineers from prototype to production
- Build web-based user interfaces for our vendor dashboards, on-premises customer dashboards, open source tools, marketing pages, and more
- Optimize code for performance and stability
- Mentor and be mentored
You should have:
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- Excellent technical communication skills
Other things we’re looking for:
- Strong, well reasoned opinions on technology
- Open source contributions (code, bug reports, community support)
- Back-end development experience
- SQL skills
- Graphic design experience
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!