Global Talent Acquisition Manager
Title: Global Talent Acquisition Manager : Global Remote
Location: Multiple Countries
Modus Create is seeking a full-time Global Talent Acquisition Manager to define, coordinate, and manage recruiting global efforts.
The candidate will be experienced in the full life-cycle of Talent Acquisition: Planning and Strategy, Workforce Segmentation, Employer branding, Recruiting and Sourcing, Talent Scoping and Management, & Metrics and Analytics.
Talent Acquisition Manager Duties:
Planning and Strategy
- Ability to take a deeper look at the nature of the business, determining current staffing needs and produce forecasts for future workforce needs
- Forward-thinking approach, looking through a wider lens, that takes into consideration the local and global labor markets
- Identify and develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates. Work closely with hiring managers, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition staff
- Maintain an understanding of technology and its application in strategic recruiting
- Create and manage recruiting processes
- Have a thorough understanding of the different work segments within the company, as well as the different positions within those segments
- Experience collating salary survey information, act as an advisor to hiring managers on talent availability, salary ranges, and trends.
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure that the Modus Create brand is clear and attractive to candidates
- Foster a positive image and company culture and establishing a good reputation based on quality products and services.
- Create sourcing strategies for open positions. Source candidates through cold calling, networking, career fairs, Internet postings, on-campus recruiting, employee referrals and social networking
Metrics and Analytics
- Define and and be accountable for key metrics to conduct proper tracking and analysis to continuously improve our recruiting process and make better hiring decisions
- Ensure daily supervision, performance management, training, development, and coaching of Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Provide management, support and an operational vision of excellence to the Talent Acquisition Specialist staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 6 years of Engineering/technical recruitment experience, either in-house or agency (or a combination of both)
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition Management experience
- Committed to taking a data-driven, metrics approach to managing the candidate pipeline, reporting on progress, and prioritizing improvements
- The ability to work independently, as a member of a global team with strong attention to detail
- Very good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-lingual a plus
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs.
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- Company subsidized insurance
- Ability to work remotely / telecommute
- Working side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!