Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Denver, CO or Remote, US
- Fruition is seeking a part-time designer to collaborate with members of our marketing team to deliver creative and innovative design concepts for web and print.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can self-manage, has a passion and eye for design, and takes pride in their work.
- We seek people who are team players but also challenge the team and sometimes the client by taking risks to push the status quo whenever possible.
- This is a contract position with approximately 8-10 hours a week depending on the marketing team’s needs.
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to deliver creative and innovative design ideas and concepts
- Work within budgets and timelines effectively and efficiently
- Present design concepts to clients and team members, with the ability to explain why design choices were made
- Adhere to brand standards and guidelines for many varied clients and verticals
- Bring new ideas to the table and actively contribute to campaign and design strategies
- Prepare files for print which includes working with CMYK and Pantone colors, choosing the best printing technique, material, and finish for a project.
- This job is open to remote applicants, though respondents should be based within US time-zones and need to be available for occasional client meetings
Required Key Skills and Education
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Strong visual design skills, including a deep understanding of typography, composition, and use of color.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet set deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting designs/ideas to clients and explaining the thought process used to get to a design solution
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge and experience with Figma a plus!
Bonus Skills and Education
- Experience with UX design including user research, wireframing and UX audits
- Ability to design custom illustrations
- Motion graphic and animation design
- Experience with Figma
- Opportunities for flex schedule and remote work
- Opportunity to transition to full-time employment
Hourly Compensation Range
- $25-45/hour – commensurate with experience, skills, education and/or training
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!