PART TIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER 25 HOURS A WEEK EAST COAST BUSINESS HOURS
Posted in Uncategorized by Jaffe Management
Our New York City headquartered company is looking for a part-time talented graphic designer to create flyers, brochures, email blasts, and programs for clients. We are looking for someone who can become a long-term member of our team, is great at communication, and can do quick turnarounds. We have been in business for over 12 years and have been growing since we first started back in 2007. This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their design skills.
About the Role
The role involves working with a variety of our friendly team members in New York City and New Jersey. If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Create promotional materials for a golf outing
- Create email blasts for a real estate client
- Create a brochure for a finance client advertising upcoming events
- Anything else we needed doing
We are looking for a part-time person who can work mostly EST business hours with a bit of flexibility around 25 hours a week.
How to apply
- Apply with Graphic Designer Jobrack in the first line of your message
- Include your CV as an attachment
- Include a link to your portfolio
- A short note on why you are the best candidate for the role
- A description of the hours you can work
- Let us know the hourly rate you’re looking for
We will be asking a few finalists to do a paid test.
Jaffe Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!