- Creative – Listing Optimization USA
- Full Time
Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasio’s brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally–78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Graphic Designer’s role at Thrasio is to identify opportunities for improvement to our portfolio of CPG products sold on the Amazon Marketplace and solve the identified problems with your creative skill set to assist in driving revenue and sales. You’ll work across a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our marketing and brand operations team, and assist in creative efforts beyond Amazon’s marketplace, such as websites, social media, and other campaigns.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Digital and print designs for our products sold on Amazon
- Packaging design for products sold on Amazon
- Cut, recut, and edit footage for Amazon listings or marketing projects
- Digital designs for social media
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or related Education certifications or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design, including packaging design, digital design, print materials, video editing, logo, and branding
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledgeable in Final Cut Pro or other video editing software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Animation experience is a bonus
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!