Head of Content Marketing
Head of Content Marketing
REMOTE · Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States · Marketing
Crossbeam is growing fast. We’re developing a new category of software that allows companies to build more valuable partnerships through private and secure data sharing. We’re rapidly onboarding customers and are ready to show the rest of the business world who we are. That’s where you come in.
You will own the “category creation” playbook that defines and educates our target market. Initially, your work will be largely focused on content creation, but it will soon evolve into a player/coach role as we expand our content team under your leadership. Outputs will span whitepapers, blog posts, research reports, social media, marketing emails, customer communications, events, product messaging, and more.
Your job is to embody the voice of the company, and that means you have a strong passion for what we do, how we do it, the customers we serve, and the markets in which we work.
You think and move a bit faster than those around you. You’ve done something like this before, but think you can do it even better this time. You’re excited to learn the ins and outs of Crossbeam and spread our message in fun and inventive ways.
These are some of your traits:
- 4+ years of experience developing content and influencing content strategy in high-growth B2B SaaS environments.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including familiarity with the tools of the SaaS trade (APIs, major cloud software platforms, venture capital, etc.)
- Experience with “category creation” tactics including community building, creating brand ambassadors, and standardizing new terminology.
- A vision for how content strategy should intersect with work done in field marketing, product marketing, advertising, and other areas.
- Ability to switch gears from big-picture strategy to execution and back again, all in the same day (or hour).
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with other company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- You believe in the value of Crossbeam and are excited to share it with the world.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
This is a full-time role offering the following benefits:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Free Food & Snacks
- Stock Option Plan
This role can be based in Crossbeam’s Center City Philadelphia Headquarters, or remote anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam is a collaborative data platform that helps companies build more valuable partnerships. Our team is headquartered in Center City, Philadelphia, with some team members working remotely.
- Trust is Our Business: We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
- Feed the Network: Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
- Equity: We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
- This is Fun: Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!