Implementation and Onboarding Specialist
Implementation & Onboarding Specialist
New York (or remote)
YayPay is a fast growing venture-backed Fintech company headquartered in New York City that creates modern accounts receivables and payments software for mid-market and enterprise finance teams. YayPay’s Smart AR platform gives finance teams more insight and more control over customer and credit relationships, more working capital availability, deeper insight into their revenues, and closer relationships with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we deliver innovative products and services for our customers by rigorously applying the principles that shape our culture: outstanding customer service, ownership and accountability; radical truth & transparency; fact-driven innovation; and mastery of high performance.
We’re looking for someone with a background in Accounting & Finance and experience with ERPs, software implementation and customer success program. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. You will be handling software implementation and customer success for customers.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team in a high impact leadership role, and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then YayPay has the opportunity for you!
Primary (Implementation/Onboarding Services):
- Work closely with the sales team during the sales cycle to demo our product and help sell our onboarding services
- Work directly with clients to determine their requirements and configuration options for their onboarding to the YayPay platform
- Develop and refine implementation & onboarding functional and technical documentation
- Act as a technical main point of contact for clients and YayPay’s development team during the onboarding process
- Coordinate specific client requests for custom enhancements with Product and Engineering teams
- Research specific issues for Clients to analyze the root cause of a reported observation, including analysis within Client’s Production environment, ERP, CRM, etc.
Secondary (Customer Success):
- Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members, including account executives
- Understand gaps between our product’s standard functionality and a Client’s business process to communicate new features to product development team for future releases
- Help define and rollout customer success programs to ensure retention
- Drive customer engagements for some of our most-valuable clients to secure renewals and upsells
- Analyze trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Consolidate findings and present to Clients on a monthly or quarterly basis to identify the necessary action steps for improving adoption metrics
- Identify customers that may be at risk of terminating their relationship with YayPay, and then define & execute plan for rebuilding the relationship
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, or another related field
- 2 to 5+ years experience implementing one or more ERP application such as SAP, Oracle-NetSuite, Sage, or Microsoft Dynamics; Knowledge of CRM such as Salesforce a plus
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes, including accounts receivables / OTC (order to cash) workflow and revenue management
- An understanding of a startup environment, a passion for customer success and helping to build a company from the ground floor
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage a tight schedule
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills, including using Excel
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Experienced in global markets, customs and individual country business protocols and dynamics
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
You will receive all the usual benefits and perks you’d expect from a high-growth company. In addition, you can expect a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Clear progression and promotion plan
- Top-notch health insurance
- Team lunches and snacks at office
- Team outings
This position can be based in our New York office, or anywhere in the US remotely
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!