Implementation Project Manager
Implementation Project Manager
Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
You will join a small, energetic and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the challenges and rewards ahead. The ideal candidate has experience applying leadership, rigor and discipline around establishing, documenting and communicating project plans; effectively coordinates resources, monitors progress and intervenes as necessary to ensure that quality, schedule, budget and other requirements are met.
- Support new and ongoing Customer work
- Use the Limeade implementation project plan in our project management tool and other tools as necessary to guide and ensure customer decision making on required implementation issues
- Ensure that best practices are implemented, and decisions are documented throughout the launch and ongoing process
- Lead and monitor the customer product upgrade and annual reset process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met
- Work closely in partnership with the Customer and Limeade’s Strategic Account Executives, Data Operations Team, and Technical Leads to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all Customers you will serve
- Manage risk, escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with other internal functional areas and/or customers’ vendors to launch Limeade solutions
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and program review with the Customers
- Look for opportunities to improve process, templates, and tools to scale project management and implementation processes
- Understand the Limeade ONE Platform in detail to support the Customer
- Work with Data Operations Team to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations
- Project manage professional services project upon execution of signed Contract to ensure contractual commitments are met; assist in issue resolution as appropriate
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3-6 years of software related or other large-scale project management experience
- Experience working with SaaS Platforms and Wellness/Employee Experience Industries are a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing, and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to self-start and work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, while showing attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Propensity to critically think, challenge others, and drive productivity while maintaining strong business relationships
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!