Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
- LOCATION: CAN BE REMOTE ANYWHERE IN THE US
The Information Security Manager leads teams of individual contributors focused on executing cyber risk assessments. The manager also leads teams in the development and evaluation of programs, processes and procedures to mitigate cybersecurity risk, ensuring protection of company information and assets, and understanding and applying pertinent industry and government regulations, contracts and requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn new technologies
- Passionate about learning and understanding emerging technology and security controls
- Enjoy researching cyber threats
- Lead a team of cyber risk assessments experts
- Escalate cyber risks and drive discussions with senior leadership
- Educate and champion cyber risk strategy with stakeholders
- Leverage cyber risk quantification to communicate cyber risks
- Partner with Business Information Officers to engage the business
- Establish, manage, and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
- Oversee coaching and development of team
- Grow and expand your team’s technical skills in response to business needs
- Develop and report on risk assessment and finding metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in information technology or information security
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- 2+ years of experience with project management methodologies
- 2+ years of experience working with frameworks (NIST, FFIEC, or ISO)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or other equivalent certifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!