- Job Locations: US-FL-Jacksonville; US-Remote
- # of Openings: 5
- Job Function: Operations
- Job Schedule: Regular Full-Time
- Rate: USD $15.44/Hr.
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS’s founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
Job Description Summary:
The purpose of this position is to perform real-time data entry by listening to caller voice clips and capturing the appropriate concept or data, and entering the information into proprietary software.
Essential Job Duties:
- Capture callers’ intent on where callers should be routed to Interpret, select, or code items based upon analysis of caller’s intent
- Monitor own call volume to determine correct scheduling
- Translate colloquialisms, common expressions, slang, and acronyms into information needed to complete call
- Perform audits of own work to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Perform queries within computer programs or on-line services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller’s behalf
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trained client applications
- Maintain acceptable work quality in accordance to department policies
- Escalate potential inconsistencies or issues based upon minimal caller information
- Enter caller data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information with keyboard and mouse combination in accordance to screen format
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of experience in a clerical or administrative position preferred
- Basic to advanced computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to type 40 words per minute accurately without grammatical errors
- Ability to successfully execute tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to take accountability for work and adhere to work schedule
- Ability to sort, file, type and process material in an expeditious manner
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Perform repetitive clerical steps such as document verification, manage inbound and outbound routine calls, and greeting guests.
- Perform entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to project and operations management, which may include identifying, anticipating, and meetings needs of all departments.
- High School Diploma with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!