- Oceanside, CA – Remote OK | Full-Time
Come join an amazing team! Kindred Bravely is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Inventory Planner who wants to work from home, have a flexible schedule, and more time with family!
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of 50 based all over the world. Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous & encouraging. We all work together to create the best possible shopping experience and products for our customers. Oh, and did we mention we’re #20 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies!
Your hours will be flexible but will be worked between 9am to 5pm PST Monday through Friday.
Opportunity (the job): The perfect candidate for this job is a self-starter that LOVES numbers, analysis, retail, Excel, strategy and is detail-oriented.
Skills We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who
- Is exceptional at whatever he or she does and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who always seeking to improve
- Is intellectually curious, loves to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Is a finisher. You must love the details of your work, and work dutifully to ensure tasks are complete and accurate
- Has a high level of Microsoft Excel proficiency and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Has excellent business judgement, outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done
- Has superior analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Can operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Is flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Amazon Seller Central and Shopify experience
- Working knowledge of NetSuite
Who This is Not For:
- Someone who does not have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who can only operate in the black and white’ and is uncomfortable in the gray’
- We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location.
Unlike other jobs, we don’t believe that what you do should dictate whether you get to spend time with family or not.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do, because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life – then you’ll fit in well at our company.
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to):
- Analyzing historical data to develop style level sales and inventory plans. Providing timely and accurate weekly forecasts based on current trend
- Creating, managing and maintaining monthly Open-to-Buy
- Collaborating cross-functionally with Sourcing, Marketing, Operations and Channel Managers to support inventory needs for new style launches, promotions, marketing campaigns, seasonal sales, channel sales and wholesale partnerships
- Providing bottoms up insight in to the annual planning process including sales, inventory, margin, and inventory turn goals
- Creating and/or maintaining weekly reporting that details KPIs and informs business decisions
- Proactively identifying and proposing actions to move through unproductive inventory achieving the highest margins possible
- Diving deep into size, color and customer base analysis by channel. Providing and executing recommendations to maximize sales
- Developing a strategic roadmap using the inventory management lens to double the business year over year
Experience: 2 – 4 years of experience in retail inventory management, planning or buying
Education: Bachelor’s degree. Top 10% of your graduating class.
Location: USA – Remote
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!