Junior Data Analyst
Jr Data Analyst – Remote
You help 5CA’s operations within the project work better and smarter, by proactively detecting areas of improvement and providing data reports when requested.
Who you are
You are confident with numbers, know how to analyse complex processes, don’t give up until you completely understand a situation, you don’t mind a little pressure, and you live and breathe data. You are passionate about sharing your insights with everyone at 5CA, are able to find a good balance between precision and speed and, most importantly, can give operational meaning to large sets of data.
- Determine the operation’s data needs; proactively detect areas of improvement aligning with the project;
- Create data reports when requested by internal stakeholders;
- Develop Power BI reporting and ensure adoption thereof in the organization;
- Assist in further development of Key Performance Indicators;
- Assist in the validation of new data as it becomes available;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly as well as ad hoc reports for clients and management.
- Excellent analytic skills, out of the box thinker; Pro-active mindset, able to work independently;
- Solid logical problem solving skills, Excel analysis is your go-to;
- Business acumen; ability to connect with anyone in the company, understanding their needs, and translating to data solutions, highly detail oriented;
- Higher education in Statistics, Mathematical or a relevant background in Engineering;
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written.
- Experience with Power BI, SQL-databases, and Python will come in handy (Preferred);
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days;
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working along with;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise;
We are 5CA! For the past 20 years, we’ve used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategies. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!