- GROWTH & MARKETING
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
We’re here to revolutionize personal finance by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Our Community App has completed a very successful first year educating 150,000+ users about Bitcoin investing in a fun gamified format. It also serves as a gateway to our recently launch Wealth app, which offers the best price and liquidity across the biggest number of fiat and crypto trading pairs. But that’s just the start.
And this is where you come in…
As a member of our Growth team, you’ll be collaborating closely with our Senior Designers to support our design needs! You’ll be working on high visibility creatives & designs ranging from social media banners to video thumbnails to executive presentations. No fetching coffee or working on stickers for the bottom of cups no one will see – you’ll be making an impact from day one. Plus, you’ll receive mentorship from some of the most talented designers we know!
What you might be doing:
- Social Media Banners and Animations for our display campaigns/social media posts
- Reports, articles, and presentation decks
- Images and animations for the website and videos
- Acquisition and retention Emails
- Video Thumbnail
- Participate and contribute in the design development
What you might look like:
- A 3-year degree or diploma in communication design or similar
- Power user and highly-skilled in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Good knowledge of Figma
- Experience in creating animated visuals; Knowledge in Adobe After Effects or other animation software is a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Highly motivated team player with good organizational skill
- Creative and passionate about new technologies
What, you need more reasons, besides the opportunity to change the world of finance while having fun? Ok, ok, here are some:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- Very competitive salary and bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!