Junior Sales Rep
Our mission is to help SaaS companies grow to new heights.
But to do so, we need a world-class junior sales person on our team that can help to identify our perfect clients and help determine if one of Dan Martell’s programs are the vessel to get them there.
Are you that person? Do you love technology? Want to make a BIG impact on the SaaS founders we serve?
If chatting with entrepreneurs and working on a world-class team is something that gets you going every day, then we want to speak with you!
- Do you love dig–deep and understand customers “real” problems?
- Do you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you like innovation and technology and want to meet some of the most inspiring entrepreneurs on the planet?
- Do you long for a job with freedom and the option to work from home?
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 40+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Our B2B SaaS Coaching programs were created to help other software businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality!
Now, we need a high performing SDR to help us scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to our world-class clients.
This Jr. Sales/SDR role will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and loves interacting, educating, and answering questions with SaaS founders from around the world, then this is a role for you!
Your awesomeness includes:
- Ability to speak with potential customers to understand their pain points and priorities
- Bring value to everyone you speak with
- Differentiating from the pack
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Developing educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies to be included in the company operations manual
- Passion for software and technology
- Experienced with online tools (ie: Google docs, sheets, Trello, Zoom, Calendly, Pipedrive)
- Extremely comfortable engaging with driven entrepreneurs – Delivering value and ensuring prospects are a great fit.
- Experience working with a team across multiple disciplines
- Experience in sales or customer service/communication roles are preferred
What you’ll do
As a Junior. Sales Rep, you’ll be responsible for:
- Qualifying leads
- Reaching out to warm prospects
- Sell by chat
- Manage sales pipeline and proactively move prospects forward
- Documenting systems for the next generation of danmartell.com junior sales people
- Providing timely feedback to marketing department around continually improving the quality of leads
- Completing prospecting of clients to hand off to scale specialists.
- Contributing to quarterly company revenue goals
- Meet sales qualified leads / objectives
- Field calls for the Growth Accelerator program.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!