Junior Software Developer
Title: Junior Software Developer (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Category: Software Development
- Job Type: Contract
The Junior Software Developer is responsible for the development of the company’s Clikr platform. This includes the design and development of APIs, system integrations, and analytics management to execute a winning solution for our customers and in turn our business. The Junior Software Developer will also keep up on the latest and greatest technology to keep the competitive edge.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following responsibilities (related to the corporation’s primary web system(s)) are addressed by direct involvement of the Developer and under the direction and supervision of the Chief Technology Officer.
- Design and build APIs that are clear, optimized, and secure.
- Independently maintains and develops solutions that support the company’s external systems in AWS, MySql, Lambda, NodeJS, etc.
- Maintains a high-level awareness of industry standards with regards to web design, architecture, and hardware support solutions.
- Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related field preferred
- Experience with MySql / NodeJS / Linux / Postgres
- Ability to Multi-Task and work Independently
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Anticipatory – must be able to plan ahead and identify unforeseen needs
- Adaptability – embrace change and pivot when changes arise
- Problem-solving orientation – identify and solve problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Perseverance – ability to see things through completion regardless of obstacles
- Cultural steward – brings an element of fun and caring to the workplace
- Learning mindset – is naturally curious and is interested in broad exposure and interaction outside of core administrative duties. Wants to deeply learn the business
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize work
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Presentation skills must feel comfortable presenting information to a group of people
- Must be able to understand, analyze and process data with proficiency
TRAVEL: No Travel is required
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!