KCS Regional Program Manager
Title: SAP Concur – KCS Regional Program Manager, Americas Job
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: 249308
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- Are you passionate about knowledge management, coaching and training, enabling customer self-service, improving your teammate’s ability to find knowledge, and the use of that knowledge to solve problems quickly and easily?
- If so, SAP Concur has an exciting career opportunity for a KCS Regional Program Manager – Americas, as part of our growing Knowledge and Content Strategy Team.
- Are you enthusiastic, approachable, proactive, detail-oriented, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have a great sense of humor, enjoy interacting, coaching, and guiding others, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and find project management fun? Then this position is made for you.
- In this exciting role, the KCS Regional Program Manager – Americas is pivotal to the success of the KCS program in the Americas.
- You will work with the Manager, Global KCS Programs, head coaches, coaching hierarchy, and any employee practicing KCS to capture suggestions and concerns, and then drive changes and improvements to the program.
- The KCS Regional Program Manager – Americas will assist the local teams in the day-to-day practice of KCS, including adopting process changes and enhancements.
- You will ensure managers, supervisors, and employees have access to KCS-related metrics and know how to optimize content and performance based on that data.
- You will collaborate closely with colleagues across the Knowledge and Content Strategy team, as well as the organization, in monitoring the health of our knowledge base, identifying gaps or errors, and creating, editing, archiving and deleting articles as appropriate.
- You will work closely with various internal stakeholders across teams to enhance the company’s overall knowledge environment, collaborate on cross-departmental content strategies, and help realize content best practices.
- The KCS Regional Program Manager – Americas will also be tasked with various projects to help expand and grow KCS worldwide.
- Champion KCS across the Americas and the organization
- Work closely with the country/regional head coaches and coaching hierarchy to identify and drive program improvements and success
- Provide KCS coaching/training to coaches, analysts, supervisors, and managers, and ensure quality coaching is occurring in your country/region
- Leverage KCS expertise and incorporate feedback into KCS to improve tools and processes
- Own the marketing of KCS—including any process improvements, such as intelligent swarming—within your country/region and collaborate on global marketing and communication efforts
- Capture, track, manage, and communicate the status of tasks and deliverables in a timely manner, including timelines and potential risks
- Work with colleagues to employ user data and feedback to continually improve and optimize knowledge base content
- Collaborate with team to assess articles against content standards and proper spelling, grammar, and tone, reporting results to coaches and analysts
- Lead regular meetings with coaches and managers
- Work with the Global Program Manager to ensure rollouts in your country/region are well supported
- Assist in developing and managing SAP Concur’s internal Knowledge Domain Expert (KDE) network
- Innovative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, superior attention to detail, good sense of humor, and ability to easily transition between tactical and strategic projects
- As comfortable behind a spreadsheet as training a group of colleagues
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal – you can command a room
- Passion for evangelizing and driving towards the future of knowledge management with a customer-first mentality
- 5+ years of strong project management experience, with direct responsibility for project coordination, risk management, and change management practices
- KCS v6 training and/or certification desired
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to lead small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, facilitate training sessions, and effectively manage escalations
- Crisp critical thinking skills, courage of conviction, and the ability to challenge thought processes productively, while maintaining healthy and productive relationships and partnerships
- Highly capable of employing a dual-minded approach – a creative problem solver who is also process-driven, thinks scale and can be relied on to make quick decisions
- Experience with content management systems and knowledge of search engine analytics
- Bachelor‘s degreein English, marketing, communications, relevant field, or equivalent work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
- A career at SAP can open many doors for you.
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!