Keynote Graphic Designer
Freelance Keynote Graphic Designer
You’re a creative powerhouse that understands the importance of consistent, high-quality, beautiful, and functional design that exceeds expectations and connects with our audience on every level.
This freelance position’s primary focus is to create stunning, conversion optimized digital designs for the established Amy Porterfield brand. Your design prowess will be front and center in helping us expand our audience and change more lives!
This might be PERFECT for you if you’re experienced in creating captivating keynote presentations and over the moon excited at the idea of being an integral part of a team committed to transforming lives through online entrepreneurship!
There’s no room for boring or blah over here at Team Porterfield. You’ll be on the edge of your office chair creating captivating visuals for our keynote design needs (and sometimes additional things such as our social media graphics, email images, landing pages, and more.)
Our ideal contractor has a natural knack for creating cohesive branding assets, along with skills in responsive and conversion optimized design.
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- 3-5 years of digital design experience
- 2+ years of Keynote design experience
- Experience designing keynote presentations utilizing the most sophisticated and customizable functionality
- Available for a minimum of 10 hours per month with additional project-based work
- Committed to a 30 day working relationship with high potential for extension
- Experience working w/ Asana or other project management systems
- Clean and modern design aesthetic
- Detail is your middle name. You have high standards and substandard work is not in your vocabulary.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done, meet deadlines and keep promises.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you have a knack for putting ideas into words, sharing your vision, and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- An ego-free attitude when it comes to taking constructive feedback and running with it.
- The ability to create enhanced visual graphics that incorporate both captivating style with an intuitive and intentional user experience that inspires people to take action while working within the existing brand guidelines.
- This role is a contracted position and is not subject to any benefits of Amy Porterfield, Inc.
- Individuals must be located in the US or Canada.
If you’d like to be considered for this contracted role please submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Link to portfolio and relevant keynote design work
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
What We Do
We empower entrepreneurs to build profitable online businesses that bring creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature service is helping budding entrepreneurs break free in the areas of business that were once holding them back into new levels of joy and fulfillment. We give these entrepreneurs tangible proof that small actions every day will ultimately build a business worth creating and a life guided by their own design.
We lead a fun-loving culture and a dedicated team that is committed to excellence. We always find the upside to any situation and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Amy Porterfield from her top-rated “Online Marketing Made Easy” podcast, or from the courses and webinars she offers to help entrepreneurs build their business through social media and online marketing strategies. To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!