Lead Content Editor
Lead Content Editor (English Speaking)
Creative Content · Remote, Remote
You will be working with was developed by gaming industry experts who have been working tirelessly to provide Canadian players with everything they need to enjoy the best casino experience. As a Lead Content Editor, you will grow the product by delivering high-quality casino content and using previous experience and knowledge. This role requires a “roll-up-your sleeves” attitude and provides an excellent platform to grow further in the company.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead for the product and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and other opportunities
- Be the right hand of the Commercial Product Lead in everything content related
- Create briefs and coordinate a team of freelance writers on an array of platforms to make sure content standards are upheld from a quality aspect
- Proofread, restructure and edit articles delivered by content writers
- Organize, modify and update existing content
- Verify content and information
- Come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping your audience and market in mind
- Conduct basic keyword research and content gap analysis to guide content requirements
- Manage a busy workload according to deadlines
- Be the expert and superuser on your designated product area from a content perspective
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- At least 3 years of experience working with digital products
- Outstanding project, time management skills and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience in leading projects
- SEO knowledge (e.g. internal linking concepts) and digital marketing experience is highly regarded
- Previous working experience as a Content Editor
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Knowledge and experience ofiGamingindustry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
- Knowledge or proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc.
You don’t live in Malta, and don’t want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!