Status: Evergreen Application
At Allegis Transcription, we believe in fair and accurate outcomes. Our work as a national leader in transcription is focused within the insurance and legal industries where our transcriptionists’ commitment to high quality really makes an impact.
Allegis provides great work-from-home opportunities that are flexible, well-paid and suited for diverse types and levels of experience. Our contracts work well for experienced transcriptionists interested in transitioning to, or continuing in legal work, as well as for folks with legal industry experience who want to apply this knowledge to a career in transcription.
The primary requirement for this work is swift keyboarding skills and the aptitude to translate recorded audio into written documents following particular quality standards. Candidates must successfully complete an initial (paid) quality development period in order to qualify for independent work.
Allegis is a good fit if you:
- Have experience in court reporting, legal transcription, a legal background (paralegal, legal assistant), or general/medical transcription experience
- Type at least 75 WPM or 120 steno
- Have a great ear and ability to discern what people are saying in challenging situations
- Can self-study, follow instructions and meet deadlines
- Respond well to feedback and coaching
- Are a self-proclaimed perfectionist with great attention to detail
- One-on-one coaching available to help with QA standards and system use
- Transparent QA feedback
- Specialized work allowing for focus and increased speed
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- A robust transcription Community Network with group discussion and transcription resources
Additional Position Requirements:
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Willingness to adopt specific formatting standards
- Provide responsive and proactive communication during onboarding and coaching
- Proficient computing skills, including the use and maintenance of hardware and software
- Availability to interact with coaches during business hours (7:30 am – 3:30 pm PST) during initial quality development period (~2 weeks depending upon experience level)
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete 2-3 hours of work per day during quality development
- Ability to successfully complete the initial quality development program
- Have a Microsoft operating system, a full version of Word, ExpressScribe software, USB foot pedal, and a headset
Please Note: We are only able to hire U.S. based transcriptionists.
NO CALLS PLEASE. Due to high level of interest in this position, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries. Thank you for your understanding.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!