Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator
Title: Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator
- Location: Remote, USA
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 28 million active users in over 140 countries as of March 31, 2020 making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
We are seeking a passionate Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator who will support the Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager in planning the marketing calendar, writing creative briefs, and executing marketing campaigns end-to-end. This will be a high impact role, managing email, in-app messages and push notifications that are seen by our millions of customers. The coordinator will also help summarize campaign performance across marketing channels.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help plan and organize the marketing calendar and communicate updates to cross functional teams
- Write creative briefs and be involved in cross functional kick-off process to ensure calendar timelines are met
- Build email, in-app messages and push notifications on our Braze marketing engagement platform
- Work with Design to make copy and graphic edits that are optimized for user experience
- QA campaigns with test engineering and marketing QA teams
- Aggregate, summarize and share campaign results that have clear insights and takeaways
- Manage ad-hoc request pipeline from PMs and PMMs
- Assist with survey execution and management
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background that will compliment the skills and backgrounds of the current team. If you don’t fit all the criteria below please apply anyway as this list is more of a preference rather than a rule. Our priority is for a well rounded team that delivers results:
- At least 1+ years in marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms (Braze preferred)
- Effective time management, creative, analytical, and organizational skills
- A self-starter with strong work ethic
- Strong communicator who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is a remote role.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!