Loyalty Program Customer Care Lead
Title: Loyalty Program Customer Care Lead
- Location: United States
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Why Work for Us
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.
“This is a remote position, the selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States.”
The GM Rewards Loyalty Program Contact Center Customer Care Experience Lead will deliver the Best in Class Advisor Channel Get Help Experience for GM’s Loyalty programs (e.g. My GM Rewards Program).
You will work based on the Program/Experiences teams’ deliverables such as Business Requirements, Customer Experience (CX) Flow, CX FMEA, Go-To-Market materials etc. You will be empathizing and advocating for customers (and advisors) by addressing their pain points and building the Best In Class Get Help Experience. This entails analyzing, strategizing, planning, executing the plan, delivering the results and continuously identifying opportunities in the space. You will be collaborating & leading in cross-functional settings, understanding technical matters and engaging support teams to obtain the needed knowledge. Articulating & communicating the processes, situations, issues and needs with right stakeholders at the right time is also expected.
- Equip advisors with proper knowledge & tools
- Create & maintain processes for advisors to follow and actively participate in creating advisor training materials.
- Actively look for opportunities to make advisor’s work as easy & intuitive as possible.
- Look for opportunities to provide more relevant & easy-to-consume job aids (e.g. infotainment benches, product marketing videos, etc.) to advisors.
- Constantly evaluate customers/advisors/stakeholders’ sentiments through call listening, case reviews, focus group and walking around the advisor floors.
- Rigorously analyze data & control the processes
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) survey scores & verbatims,
- call/triage/case type and volumes
- Inbound call resolution rates
- Customer Case resolution performance by advisors and supporting technical teams
- Various cost aspects
- Secure necessary visibility & control the processes by defining KPIs and Key metrics that must be measured and work with reporting team to build required reporting.
- Manage day-to-day operational metrics to ensure that the numbers are within the control limits
- Lead issue resolution & manage escalations
- Clarify/set right expectations on ETA
- Dig deep or leverage supporting teams for best resolution for the customers.
- Form & lead a forum to facilitate cross-functional collaboration (Business Unit meeting, Aged cases review, bouncing cases, etc.)
- Identify & pursue proactive issue resolution opportunities.
- Spot emerging issues and mobilize supporting resources
- Manage, define & build relationship with stakeholders.
- Develop the Game Plan (goals and paths to get there) for the responsible areas and identify & pursue continuous improvement opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Care, Customer Service or Contact Center Experience in a “Best In Class Customer Care” organization
- Strong Customer Focus
- Experience with Loyalty Rewards Programs preferred
- Effectively analyzing data to provide insights and business decisions
- Strong communication skills and peer leadership
- Strong Project/Program management
Additional Job Description
- Compensation: The median level of salary compensation for this role is $109,283.
- Bonus Potential: An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.
- Benefits: GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
- Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
- Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
- Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
- Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
- Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
- Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!