- Portland, Oregon
- Remote, United States
The successful candidate can expect to work with a high-speed, high-energy scrum team, specializing in Mac software and kernel development. You will be joining our endpoint engineering team and working on an API driven scalable architecture with a high degree of autonomy and an emphasis on tangible results. This team is a cross-functional team that fosters an environment in which each team member can fully unfold and exercise their strength for the benefit of the mission. Conversely, every member of the team must know and perform each other’s duties to a fair degree. Our primary focus is the research and implementation of new technologies into our existing software stack in a premier cyber security endpoint detection and response product.
In addition to the locations listed, this position can be worked remotely!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- MacOS Software Development in Objective – C/C++, C# .NET
- Kernel development in Mac kernels
- Development and maintenance of unit and integration tests
- Manual quality assurance
- MacOS Development experience with C/Objective-C/Swift/C++
- Knowledge of File system, Multi-threading, Tasks / Processes & Networking systems
- MacOS Kernel development experience
- Working knowledge on tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira
- Experience with Endpoint Security Framework / IOKit Framework
- C# .NET development experience
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The ideal candidate will have experience working productively and effectively with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to proactively identify and communicate issues as they arise.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues, identifying problems and contributing to solutions as needed.
- Improve upon products and operations by conducting system analysis and make recommendations for solutions and improvements as needed.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, the company is unwavering in its commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, and leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. You couldn’t choose a more exciting time to consider joining us! For more information, visit BlackBerry.com and follow @BlackBerry.
©2020 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!