Make To Deploy Production Planning Detailed Scheduling Expert
Make To Deploy Production Planning Detailed Scheduling Functional Ex
This role supports the implementation and deployment of the Production Planning Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) capabilities for the PepsiCo Global Template. The objective of this role is to support the governance of the PepsiCo Global Template solution design and support the Sector(s) implementation and deployment of the Production Planning Detailed Scheduling processes and delivers business value.
The detailed tasks are to ensure that the MTD PepsiCo Global Template supports the execution of business processes related to production planning and detailed scheduling, heuristic and optimization modeling for production at the manufacturing plants in the network, including generating a master schedule, a detailed schedule, tracking common key performance indicators while using the distribution requirements plan and netted requirements signal, safety stock plan, deployment/replenishment plan, capacity plans, and long-term supply plan as key inputs; the transformation of raw materials into high quality semi-finished and finished products per specifications, using the right processes and methods to transform the goods using batch or line production; and ensuring that PepsiCo products have been properly tested using inspection lots and maturity time (incubation) in accordance with regulatory food and safety laws.
This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the PepsiCo Global Template project.
External Position Title
SAP Associate Specialist (Make to Deploy)
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) and Execution. Make To Deploy skills are a plus (IM, QM, MRP)
- Strong Make To Deploy experience with SAP Production Planning, Detailed Scheduling and Execution in a global capacity and End to End integration
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- 5+ years of related IT business work experience
- Deep knowledge and broad experience with PepsiCo and/or sector business processes associated with Production Planning and Execution, Detailed Scheduling, Production Modeling using heuristics and optimization techniques and Inventory Management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure DevOps, ARIS and Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
Relocation Package Type Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category IT
Type of employment Regular
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!