Manager, Advisory Services
Manager, Advisory Services
Hours Per Week
As a Manager, Advisory Services, you will lead or be part of a team efforts in understanding and responding to client business issues through current state assessment, solution design, and solution implementation. You will be responsible for managing day to day team efforts to accomplish project goals, working directly with clients to address their business problems and drive sustainable performance improvement.
- Maintains and develops a high level of expertise in ambulatory revenue cycle operations and technical processes.
- Manages and executes project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery.
- Manages activities between work streams.
- Develops process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conducts detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Builds consensus and fosters change in a client business setting.
- Designs and manages deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract.
- Effectively presents to executive leadership and adjusts message based on audience.
- Manages and directs support staff on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards.
- May oversee project P&L on small engagements.
- Assists VPs in scoping and planning multiple projects.
- Develops and manages relationships with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrates ability to support and drive work across multiple clients.
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity for additional nThrive solutions on engagements.
- Provides operational subject matter expertise in the development of sales and client collateral.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue cycle consulting role, working directly with acute care hospital or ambulatory facilities or 5+ years of experience as a revenue cycle operations leader, working directly for an acute care hospital or ambulatory facility.
- Expertise in Patient Access and Patient Financial Services of the Revenue Cycle (including, but not limited to: Cash acceleration, Clean Claims, Insurance follow-up, Payment posting, Self Pay and Bad Debts Policy, Denial Management, Detailed mapping of adjustment codes, Revenue leakage).
- Significant subject matter expertise in transforming revenue cycle processes to maximize realized revenue, minimize denials and accelerate cash flow.
- Experience gathering data, documenting the current state process, developing a project roadmap for a future state plan and implementing new processes, policies and technology in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to train and coach consultants to develop and broaden their skill sets.
- Able to prioritize work efforts and review/direct work of others with minimal supervision. Capable of working concurrently on multiple projects with several teams.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products, including at least intermediate use of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Verbal and written communication skills with ability to facilitate process change.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid interpersonal skills that translate into building relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated career progression with increasing in responsibilities.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience working with patient accounting system including: EPIC, Cerner and Meditech.
- Knowledge of nThrive products or products and services of competitors.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!