Manager, Customer Care
Manager, Customer Care
- Location: US-Remote
- Requisition ID: 2020-22189
- Category: Customer Service/Support
- Position Type: Regular Full-Time
- Remote: Yes
- Location: Name
- CORPORATE – CO – Denver or Remote
Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet’s biggest challenge, climate change, by creating a planet run by the sun. This mission requires passion, determination and a diverse growing army of talented professionals. Explore joining our mission by connecting with Sunrun’s Talent Network or by submitting an application to this job today.
As the nation’s largest residential Solar/CleanTech company, Sunrun is on a mission to transform our energy system into the modern and sustainable grid of the future while making clean, renewable energy, accessible to all residential households.
To realize this vision, Sunrun is developing advanced products, services and technologies to reinvent the way people power their homes. We are actively hiring world-class talent to focus on executing our most important initiatives. You will work alongside talented business and technology leaders in making real positive impact on our world.
If you are execution oriented, passionate about program management and motivated by solving one of the biggest and most critical challenges of our time, then we say bring it on…help us disrupt a 100 year old industry and partake in advancing Sunrun’s mission of creating a planet run by the sun.
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for organizing and balancing the workload of the Customer Care team, as well as interfacing with other departments to ensure customer’s orders are processed and delivered as expected. Responsible for leading the Customer Care team to drive an outstanding customer experience and improving processes to streamline order entry, shipping and delivery processes.
- Manage, motivate, and mentor team of Customer Care Specialists and Support Specialists responsible for managing orders from order acceptance through delivery.
- Evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the execution of processing orders and driving an outstanding customer experience.
- Partner with Sales leaders to understand sales performance and forecasts.
- Review current department KPIs and develop new ones as needed.
- Set clear metrics and targets for each individual in the team. Rigorously track, measure and report on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Develop a high performing team by continuously raising the bar and dealing promptly with underperformers.
- Analyze performance data to eliminate bottlenecks and ensure optimal performance and productivity.
- Drive continuous improvement in quality and customer experience throughout the team as well as working closely with the Credit, AR, Purchasing and Warehouse teams to ensure an outstanding experience.
- Partner with the Sales Support leadership, Customer Service Director and Sales to provide accurate order management reporting.
- Ensure process compliance in end to end Sales Order process across functions.
- Ensure inventory is appropriately applied to sales orders in compliance with approved procedures by Customer Care staff and Planning.
- Act as point of escalation to help resolve any escalated pre or post shipment issues such as replacement orders, customer credits/refunds as well as any returned products or freight claims.
- Partner with the Transportation team and ensure they adhere to service level agreements (SLAs) in managing freight issues and claims to ensure customers receive a timely response
- Improve our response time and adherence to process with RMAs and will calls.
- Development of processes and communication tools to ease customer problems and issues.
- Drive and promote automation and technological advancements leading to enhanced customer service delivery. Continuous improvement of internal processes to improve the efficiency of order processing.
- Partner with Customer Service Director to develop and adhere to a budget for the department.
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Service Management experience required.
- Experience in a B2B environment is a plus but not mandatory.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Proven track record of driving improvements in a customer service/call center environment.
- Ability to work and perform under stress.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to provide solutions to the benefit of the company and projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Operationally focused, detailed oriented but able to grasp big picture
- Excellent people skills, able to manage, motivate and discipline if necessary. Capable of building a high performing team.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be able to lead by example;
- Highly proficient with Salesforce, MS Office, G Suite and Chrome
- Accustomed to working with complex ERP systems.
Solar Careers For All
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!