Manager, Customer Success Managers
Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We’re transforming an entire industry through the power of transparency. As the worldwide leader in employer branding and insights, our vision is for a world where transparency holds companies accountable to strive to become better employers.
Please note this role is open to remote hiring. Our main office locations are in San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL and Uniontown, OH.
Glassdoor believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. Within the Customer Success organization, our goal is to enable customers to achieve their employer branding goals and have the best possible experience working with Glassdoor’s products. We are looking for a Manager of Customer Success to lead a team of Customer Success Managers focusing on driving customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a specific book of accounts. You will mentor Customer Success Managers to ensure customers maximize their value from their investment in Glassdoor and Indeed branding products and services. As a Manager, you will be a member of the CS Leadership team and focus on being a voice of the customer internally.
What You’ll Do:
- Inspire and manage a team of 8-9 Customer Success Managers who focus on large enterprises of 10,000+
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, daily management, KPI and metrics reviews.
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing and other coaching methodologies, providing immediate and recurring feedback through ongoing 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual metrics and quota targets.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Glassdoor products and tools so you can mentor your team to deliver and support a customer’s goals
- Effectively communicate organizational change efforts.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Customer Success organization, including Sales, Product, Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Operations
- Partner with cross-functional partners to define and create playbooks to support the broader CS team in achieving business and client goals
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years of people management experience (Glassdoor or otherwise)
- Previous Enterprise/Growth experience (12 months+) and solid understanding of quota construction and mechanics
- A customer-centric mentality, which places the internal and external customer experiences at the center of what you do
- Ability to navigate change, and can readily and easily adapts to manage a team effectively through change
- High degree of organization, be detail oriented effectively handle competing priorities
- Individuals should be able to demonstrate a quantitative and qualitative approach to problem solving
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Generous paid holidays and open paid time off
- A values-based culture: Our values are Transparency, Innovation, Good People and Grit. We look for talented, passionate people who embody these values in how they show up to work every day.
- Pay transparency: We believe that with more salary transparency, you hold the information to ensure fair pay now and in the future as your career changes and grows. Pay bands and our compensation philosophy are shared publicly to ensure that everyone is paid fairly. Our annual Pay Gap Study found no gender or race/ethnicity pay gap at Glassdoor.
- Diversity & Inclusion transparency: We are committed to building a company that is more diverse and representative of society at large. Glassdoor externally publishes our Diversity & Inclusion report and information about our employee population to hold ourselves accountable to our commitment. We also provide programs and resources to create a greater sense of belonging for our employees.
- Employee feedback transparency: We believe in providing you with greater insight into what it is really like to work with us. In addition to our Glassdoor Reviews, we publicly publish our employee feedback survey responses to ensure everyone has a complete picture of what it’s like to work here.
- Company performance transparency: We believe you should know how your work contributes to moving the company forward. That’s why we share detailed business performance updates in our monthly All Hands and deeper financial results every quarter. For more insight into the performance of our parent company, you can explore the financial results of Recruit Holdings, and its HR Technology segment in particular, each quarter. Operating transparently at Glassdoor is fundamental as we advocate for transparency in the broader workforce.The ultimate goal is not just to change how we operate at Glassdoor, but for every employer to follow our lead!
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to creating a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!