Join Brafton’s Creative Marketing Team and be a part of our growing internal inbound marketing initiative. The Marketing Specialist will work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer, and the Director of Marketing, and Marketing Specialist to help with the planning, creation and execution of integral marketing activities.
You’re a fit for this role if you:
Are naturally curious about digital marketing
The Marketing Specialist should be hungry to test new ideas, challenge old ideas, and be eager to fully own aspects of our program that interest them. This person should be hungry to learn more about disciplines they are not yet proficient in.
Are an Awesome Marketing Writer
The Marketing Specialist will develop and own the process for generating case studies, success stories, testimonials, and associated sales decks. This person should be excited about identifying opportunities, scheduling discussions with clients, creating assets and distributing to teams.
Have Innovative Ideas & A Growth Mindset
We’re also always on the hunt for awesome new ideas to share with our customers and prospects. The Marketing Specialist will work on an ongoing basis with our team to ideate new topics, new content formats and anything in between that will make a big impact with our audience. The Marketing Specialist should also be capable of brainstorming potential ways to scale our marketing programs.
Are Exceptionally Organized & Independently Driven
In addition to a strong creative skill set, the Marketing Specialist must be extremely organized and able to execute on content projects to successfully get them out the door. The work will require a certain amount of autonomy, so an independently driven self-starter is a must for this role.
Strong Outreach Skills
The Marketing Specialist will also be taking on some non-traditional PR tasks, including finding and scheduling guests for Brafton’s podcast. This person will also be responsible for identifying and outreaching industry leaders to contribute to our content, link, share, and establish partnerships.
Are Collaborative & Easy to Work With
We’re looking for someone who enjoys the flexibility of a small team and is willing to collaborate with their colleagues on a daily basis. Quick learner is a perk. The Marketing Specialist should have a positive, results-focused disposition and a bit of a sense of humor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creating and leading the process for identifying, scheduling, creating, and distributing case studies, testimonials, success stories, and associated collateral.
- Owning content publication in WordPress and distribution in Marketo for our sister company Castleford.
- Responsible for identifying, prepping, and scheduling podcast guests.
- Responsible for securing interviews for Brafton team members on other podcasts.
- Managing social media channels; content creation, publication and interactions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Responsible for outreach to industry leaders to build long-term relationships that result in: contributions to content, social sharing, link building relationships, podcast guests, and collaborations.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency with our proprietary software as well as industry tools.
- Exceptional Brafton product knowledge and deep understanding of our production processes.
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Comfortable working either in one of our office locations, or remote.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
To be successful, this role requires:
- Exceptional communication skills with colleagues, customers and prospects alike.
- Ability to respectfully challenge ideas of superiors.
- Understanding that this is a performance-based job.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401(k) with Match, Commuter Benefits, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!