Measures and Support Associate
Title: Measures and Support Associate
- Location: United States
About MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
- MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC) catalyzes healing and well-being through psychedelic drug development, therapist training programs, and sales of prescription psychedelics while prioritizing public benefit above profit.
- Founded in 2014, MAPS PBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- MAPS PBC is committed to the evolution of psychedelic healing modalities. We are building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other.
- We valuetransparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome applicants who thrive in the midst of a growing organization that values science and healing.
- We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, arrest or conviction record, military and veteran status,religions, abilities, and perspectives.
- MAPS PBC values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid.MAPS PBC strives to continually improve upon the supportive, equitable, and accessible work environment.
Why work for MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)?
- MAPS PBC is a dispersed workforce that offers full-time employment in a dynamic remote work environment.
- This means our employees enjoy competitive salaries and benefits packages, as well as the comfort of working from their own homes.
- Through the conscious use of technology, we stay connected to our team members and professional community while, at the same time, enjoying the freedom of a remote environment.
- We are committed to conscious leadership and an inclusive team dynamic. Our culture is one of mutual respect, responsibility, and trust.
- Our employees’ health and happiness are priorities, and we treat our staff like people, not numbers on a spreadsheet.
- MAPS PBC is at the forefront of changing the way mental health issues are treated and is committed to bringing dignity and access to overcoming mental health challenges through the conscious use of psychedelics.
- We believe we are changing the world, and we want you to be a part of it.
- MAPS PBC is seeking an enthusiastic, focused, and organized person to join our Clinical Operations Department.
- The CSA role will report to the Assistant Director and will ensure that Independent Rater assessments are conducted in a timely manner and that questionnaires and measures have appropriate permissions, validations and translations in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), the principles of ICH/Good Clinical Practice and all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials.
- Suitable candidates are able to work well in a fast environment and adept at organizing and managing lots of information virtually. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at: https://mapspbc.bamboohr.com/jobs/
- This is a remote position from a suitable home office with a private and quiet area to work.
- Secure internet and reliable phone reception are required.
- This position requires frequent phone and internet meetings. Certain home office expenses may be reimbursed. A work computer will be provided.
Full-time, 40 hours per week. Applicants must be available during normal business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday), with East Coast and Central Time Zones preferred. The exact schedule may be arranged upon hire. Occasional weekend hours may be required with advance arrangement.
A bio-medical related scientific degree or relevant experience with structured interviews and a strong interest in clinical research. Minimum of Bachelor degree preferred. Knowledge of medical practice/techniques and terminology preferred.
- Provide overall clinical and administrative assistance to the Independent Rater Program Leader, Senior Independent Raters, and Lead Independent Raters to support clinical trials sponsored or supported by MAPS/MPBC
- Assist with database and systems testing and administration, including Electronic Data Capture (EDC), and other systems identified throughout program
- Assist with data entry and review of blinded data and sensitive participant information in EDC systems
- Assist with drafting and editing internal processes, including Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist in the creation of presentations and present to sites, Independent Raters, and clinical team members
- Facilitate in-house filing and tracking of Independent Rater documentation throughout the conduct of the study through archival, including file migration and routine review.
- Collect training and certification documents from Independent Raters and maintain quality of documents
- Maintain study and document tracking tools as appropriate
- Assist with study measure, ordering, filing, tracking and shipping
- Distribute clinical trial related materials to sites or clinical team members as appropriate
- Maintain effective communication with other members of the clinical team
- Delegate appropriate tasks to Clinical Interns or Administrative Assistant and ensure projects are done correctly
- Participate in team meetings and assist in preparation of invitations, agendas, and minutes as needed
- Assist with obtaining translations, validation, and permissions of measures
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of Independent Raters
- Assist with obtaining signatures through electronic signature platforms on study documentation
- Assist with maintaining online calendaring system
- Escalate site issues through proper channels of communication
- Ability to work independently and proactively within a team
- Open, honest, and clear communicator
- Integration of priorities from multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and influential approach
- Self-motivating, able to prioritize and take initiative
- Make informed decisions based on guidance from manager and take responsibility for actions
- Possess sound judgment and discretion
- Able to work in a highly confidential setting
- Be detail orientated
- Able to lead, motivate, and understand the needs of others
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details and timelines
- Able to work quickly in a remote virtual setting
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!