Media Planning Coordinator
Media Planning Coordinator – Full-Time Temporary
Media Solutions National, United States
Who We Are
Goodway Group is the programmatic partner agencies and advertisers trust to drive campaign performance and media efficiency. Proud to be completely independently owned and operated, Goodway provides programmatic expertise that meets its clients’ needs – and no one else’s. Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the truth is what matters most.
What You’ll Do
The Media Planning Coordinator will support Goodway Group’s Media Strategy team in creating media plans. The Media Planning Coordinator is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and can prioritize tasks based on importance to meet provided deadlines. The position requires the substantial use of Salesforce and Microsoft Excel along with many other web-based platforms and applications. The ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes is essential, as are excellent communication skills.
- Building audiences within the data management platform, running forecasts and fulfilling cost requests, with guidance from the Media Strategist
- Accurately inputting information into internal documents and external platforms, including creating IO’s, entering and maintaining accurate information in Salesforce
- Checking our pixels across clients’ sites to ensure data is properly being captured
- Organizing and saving all documents and references in the appropriate Goodway shared drive folder according to required naming conventions
- Completing other tasks and participating in department-wide initiatives or projects as needed
What We Offer
We provide a world-class total rewards program that includes market-competitive pay, rich healthcare and other benefits (our family leave policy is out of this world), employee development opportunities, and a strong virtual work culture.
- Knowledgeable:You possess a four-year degree, additional training and/or certification a plus
- Experienced: Previous digital media experience is a plus
- A Strong Communicator: You are a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, and are comfortable communication and building relationships virtually.
- Quick Learner: You have a high technical aptitude for learning and working within digital applications (Windows, Microsoft Office, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Salesforce, etc.) and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel. You are curious and eager to learn.
- Team-Player: You have the desire to see your team succeed and can work independently with minimal direction to help the team reach their goals.
- Detail-oriented: You have strong detail-orientation skills as well as organizational skills allowing you to multitask and produce accurate work.
- Accountable: You are a self-motivated hard worker who thrives under pressure and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You take pride in meeting deadlines and can be counted on to get the job done.
- Proactive: You own your development, proactively seeking opportunities to grow your skill set and finding ways you can help the team.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results (Grit)
- Action Orientated
- Nimble Learning
- Time Management
- Function Expertise/Competence
- Planning & Project Management
- Strategic Agility
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours
- Twice per year we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs
- We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!