Medical Director – Principal Medical Writer
Medical Director / Principal Medical Writer
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
- Job type: Permanent
- Discipline: Medical Communications, Medical Writing, Account Management
- Location: United States, New York, USA
Proclinical is partnered with a wonderful, innovative Med Comms company and is proud to present this opportunity to join the American arm of this British agency. The business has grown rapidly over the last half decade and, in partnership with Proclinical, has added a number of truly outstanding team members who have contributed to the growth and scientific excellence for which this business is now known.
They are looking for a Medical Director / Principal Medical Writer level candidate as they continue to expand, following remarkable levels of new business wins. This is very much an agency on the up, and you can be a part of its next phase of success. We are open minded about therapy areas and materials, and happy to discuss these with you to determine best fit.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Med Comms experience
- Ideally experience includes Publications (not a requirement), KOL work, congress materials, slide decks and ad boards.
- PhD is a plus but not a necessity
- Ability to work well in a global team
- Confident and capable of leading projects and being the point person to clients
- Demonstrable adaptability
- VERY Strong salaries on offer plus bonus
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Award-winning training & development program
- Fully remote roles available, or there are offices scattered across the coast, or a mixture of both
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!