Medical Records Clerk
Title: Medical Records Clerk
- Location: US – Remote
The EMR Remote Processor serves as a key member of the EMR Remote team. This position is responsible for processing Release of Information (ROI), specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient matter, ensuring accuracy and individual metrics are met. Verifying and analyzing data to affect the efficient and effective retrieval of charts in accordance with the core business function of Ciox Health. Associate must always safeguard and protect the patient’s right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient’s medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
Come be a part of a team where we win together, deliver awesome and make a difference in not only the lives of our employees but by transforming the exchange of clinical data using the most advance technology available.
We are looking to fill a remote, work from home position.
- Full-Time: Monday-Thursday 6am-5pm MST. (with two 30-minute lunch breaks)
- Comfortable working in a high-volume production environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (including Word and Excel)
- Comprehensive virtual training program followed by job shadowing with an assigned mentor
- Company equipment will be provided to you (including computer, monitor, virtual phone, etc.)
- Full Benefits: PTO, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance and 401k Savings Plan and tuition Assistance
- Enter accurate data when assigned by team lead/coordinators
- Remote processing of electronic medical records through various EMR systems as directed
- Ability to work with minimum supervision responding to changing priorities and role needs
- Report any technical difficulties that you may experience as soon as they occur.
- Meet required metrics for your role (CPH – Charts Per Hour), Attendance.
- Actively participate in all training that is assigned to you by your supervisor
- Maintain high standards of Confidentiality to safeguard and protect Patient’s Right and comply with all company and facilities policies and HIPPAA regulations
- Read all documentation and follow written instructions provided to ensure compliance and accurate job completion.
- Immediately report to team lead/coordinator/supervisor or management any security breaches, unsafe behavior witnessed or any site difficulties.
- Support a service environment that focuses on quality processes
- Ensure that deadlines are met and respond to emails and other requests for information timely
- Six months data entry experience required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Adhere to company policies
- Experience in a healthcare environment or office setting is strongly preferred.
- Work effectively with co-workers in a constructive and positive manner
- Listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Address problems constructively to find acceptable solutions
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer skills including Windows-based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable to changing business environment
- Demonstrated ability to work within a diverse group of individuals
- Perform other duties as assigned
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!