Title: Medical Scribe
Location: United States
Full-Time or Part-Time
Headquartered in Cary, NC, a suburb of Raleigh, Aquity Solutions employs more than 7,000 clinical documentation production staff throughout the U.S., India, Canada, and Australia. With over 40 years of experience and recognized by both KLAS and Black Book as the top outsourced transcription service vendor, Aquity Solutions is focused on delivering superior business results. Aquity Solutions provides healthcare professionals with key services including: Medical Scribing, Interim HIM Services, Medical Coding and Medical Transcription.
Do you have experience as a medical scribe? Then we are looking for you! We have a terrific opportunity to join the next evolution in medical scribing as a virtual medical scribe. Over the last 25 years Aquity Solutions has been revolutionizing medical documentation through speech recognition services and technologies. We are a national and a global health information management company that is leading the way healthcare innovations.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of healthcare providers once again. As one of Aquity Solutions Medical Scribes, you become a physician’s direct personal assistant helping physicians chart their patients. You will become the critical link for physicians to handle all of their electronic medical records patient to patient. You will get to interpret and document the doctor patient visit and the clinical charting of each patient in its entirety.
YOU SHOULD HAVE…
- Minimum of 6 months or more of recent medical scribe experience. Relevant experience includes: Scribing for a major Medical Scribe Company, Scribing in an ER or Urgent Care, Scribing for a busy Doctor office, etc.
- Minimum of a high school degree and completion of associate’s degree or at least junior in in college. Academic focus must be in relation to healthcare. Please note education can be replaced with comparable healthcare experience.
- Future plans to continue to step into the healthcare field in pursuit of a career.
- Strong understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, medications, abbreviations, charting, and etc
- Consistent availability week over week Monday through Friday during 7 am 7 pm for 3 days or more a week. We offer eastern standard and pacific standard time postings.
- A reliable, secure, and private high speed internet connection.
- A HIPAA compliant workspace at home.
- Strong computer, typing, and listening skills.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Currently live within the borders of the United States.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- The ability to draft grammatically correct sentences in English.
- A typing speed of 45 wpm or above.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU ALSO…
- Have a training certification in an EHR/EMR (Epic, Cerner, Athena, etc.)
- Specialty experience in EHR documentation with outpatient clinics
- Strong leadership skills
- Are looking for a potential career
- Able to balance school and work
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package for full time employees including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance and more
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO plan and Holiday time off
- Work from Home and Grow with Aquity Solutions in your Career!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!