Multiple Locations – Medical Scribe (Scribekick)
- Remote OK
Scribekick has medical scribe jobs with doctors of all kinds. Clinic opportunities allow scribes to form a much closer relationship with a physician resulting in letters of recommendation or ongoing mentoring opportunities. Clinics provide regular hours with primarily weekday, daytime shifts.
We look for candidates that have distinguished themselves in their studies and have a sincere interest in healthcare. Ample typing speed and computer proficiency is a must as the job requires entering medical information into electronic medical records. Ideal candidates will have the ability to work with our doctors for at least a full year on a full-time basis. Part -time opportunities are available on occasion.
If you have part- time availability or are located in an area not listed, we still encourage you to submit an application to become a scribe by applying to “Multiple Locations.” There’s a place to indicate where you are looking to work. We’re growing quickly and will have additional scribe jobs in the future. Apply now to become a scribe!
Specialties Where Scribekick Works
- Primary Care: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics
- Medical Specialties: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonary, Radiation Oncology, PM&R/pain
- Surgical/procedural specialties: Orthopaedic, General, Breast, Urology, Dermatology
Successful Applicant Qualities
- Intelligent and quick learner
- Significant interest in healthcare
- Strong listening and English communication skills
- Punctual and responsible
- Strong typing/computer skills and ability to multitask
- Prefer 40 hours per week, consider regular part-time availability
- Hours generally Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM
Training and Compensation
- Paid hourly position
- Paid comprehensive training
Scribekick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scribekick does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!