Mobile Engineer – iOS
Mobile Engineer iOS
Halo helps protect patients from delays to care and clinicians from alert fatigue and burnout by unifying clinical communication workflows across the community on a single platform. The enterprisewide Halo Platform™ provides secure messaging, VoIP calling, mobilization of critical alerts and an advanced clinical workflow system that includes oncall scheduling.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
At Halo Health, we don’t expect you to fill a role. We give you the opportunity to build your position. We encourage you to share your expertise and learn from your fellow team members in order to deliver solutions that ultimately change the lives of our users. We’re a group of innovators challenging each other every day to create something beautiful and life changing. Our team is transforming healthcare, and we’re excited for you to be a part of it. With our openminded environment, you’ll quickly find that we encourage fresh ideas, lifelong learning, and teamwork.
We are seeking a talented iOS Software Engineer who wants to contribute to a growing healthcare software company. Our product is a SaaS clinical communication tool focused around revolutionizing the communication within healthcare organizations by integrating their existing systems and processes with our robust suite of products. Bring your ideas to our architecture, design, and development process while working on a system focused on helping people get the right care at the right time. We are looking for someone who is selfmotivated, has a superior work ethic, is technically savvy, and has the ability to work without distractions remotely.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as a senior engineer for all iOS native applications
- Drive application architecture and develop best practices for code development
- Create, maintain, and test software for new and existing projects
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Share expertise and coach other team members
- Collaborate across departments and own projects from initial concept to delivery
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with external customerfacing mobile applications
- Mastery of Objective C and/or Swift languages
- Strong understandings and experience with the following:
- Push Notifications
- Automated unit testing (Unit Tests, UI Test)
- Multithreaded applications
- RESTFUL services utilizing XML and JSON
- Experience with optimizing, refactoring, and debugging views and layout hierarchies with a focus on pragmatic iOS layout development/design including custom themes, styles, attributes, and other resources
- Experience with memory and performance profiling techniques
- A selfstarter with initiative to drive projects to conclusion, work on many tasks concurrently and the ability to prioritize their work
- Experience with RxSwift
- Eye for design details, patterns, and user experience
- Develop experience in Android
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No employment sponsorship.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!