Mobility Fullstack Engineer
MOBILITY FULL STACK ENGINEER
- North America – (remote)
About this Role
Trov is the world’s leading insurance technology platform, enabling the new ways people live, work, and move.
Reporting to the Mobility Engineer Lead, the full-stack mobility engineer will work with real-time mobility data on a multi-modal InsurTech Saas platform in a small remote team using Jira, Github, Slack, and a Kanban delivery process.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in every stage of the SDLC and help enforce best practices.
- Build pipelines that support the ingestion, analysis, and enrichment of mobility data.
- Design and implement data access services using .NET and EF Core
- Design and implement API endpoints
- Implement UI Components and UX for new features using Typescript, React, and Storybook.
- Write Unit and Integration tests.
- Implement cloud infrastructure integration with docker on Azure and Aws.
- 5+ years of solid experience and knowledge of .NET Core API development using C#
- 3+ years of solid experience and knowledge of React component development using Typescript
- Solid experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a cloud architecture
- Experience with SDLC activities such as requirements gathering, story writing, version control, unit testing, PR review, continuous integration/deployment, and monitoring
- Practical experience in data engineering
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clean and complete systems
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and drive high-quality pragmatic code
What we offer:
- Private medical benefits for you and your family
- Competitive salary and equity
- The latest tech and tools to get the job done your way
- Flexible and remote working when needed
- Generous PTO policy, paid holidays, and your birthday off
This is a remote position that will be based in the U.S. or Canada
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Trov is the world’s leading insurance technology platform, enabling the new ways people live, work, and move. Its robust insurtech platform empowers financial institutions and insurance incumbents to rapidly deploy modern solutions for homeowners, renters, drivers, small businesses and more. Its technology-enabled brokerage combines powerful software with bespoke insurance products to solve the complex risk management issues facing companies in emerging mobility. Trov’s customers include industry leaders such as Waymo, Groupe PSA, Lloyds Banking Group, and Suncorp, amongst others.
Founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Scott Walchek, Trov has raised over $114 million from leading VCs and strategic partners. The company is based in the San Francisco Bay Area. For more information, please visitwww.trov.com.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!