Mortgage Price – Lock Desk Specialist
Mortgage Price/Lock Desk Specialist – Remote in Various at Key Bank- Corporate
This position is 100% remote/work from home capable from any state. The hours of the role will be based on Mountain Standard Time (MST)
The Mortgage Price/Lock Desk Specialist will hold the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute all first mortgages pricing via LOS, rate sheets, etc. within specified timeframes.
- Accurate reporting of daily locks and revised lock information and exceptions.
- Review locked loan pipeline daily for upcoming lock expirations, changes or revisions to locked loans and pricing exceptions granted.
- Monitor competitiveness of pricing/product survey.
- Primary resource for inter and intra departmental questions on pricing and lock in policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and timely responses to pricing and lock exception requests while timely completion of tasks and customer (internal/external) satisfaction.
- Generate daily lock reports and validate accuracy of daily pricing assumptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 -3 years Mortgage Banking Experience, Secondary Marketing experience preferred.
- Proven math and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities with strong organizational skills.
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented setting
- In depth knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, GNMA, FHA, VA, USDA and private investor products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, and Access etc.)
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!