Online Events and Training Consultant
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
As part of our Customer Success Team, Zoom is looking for an Online Events and Training Consultant. The OE Consultant will join our existing team of trainers and online events consultants to successfully support our customers with their webinar events as well as support public and private trainings on all of Zoom’s services. You will be supporting our customers’ online events from start to end, including consultation on what Zoom tools to use and how to make it a successful online event. This includes consultative intake meetings as well as joining the customers’ event to make sure that everything runs smoothly live at the event. Furthermore, about 20% of your role will be to support our trainers with private and public trainings.
This role can be remote in Australia or based in our Sydney office.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience with Virtual Event Management in a video collaboration/webinar platform
- technical support background required
- Exceptional communication skills including clear and concise writing, an engaging presentation style, and group facilitation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with internal clients or subject matter experts.
- Must be okay with flexible working hours due to collaboration with different time zones as well as working in a stand-alone role (remote)
- Must be located in Australia and have a valid work permit
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
- Winner of Comparably’s Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!