Online Learning Facilitator
Online Learning Facilitator
Part Time & Temporary Positions
Remote, United States
Curriculum Associates is seeking a part-time Educational Consultant with a background in delivering professional development and support to educators using virtual/remote tools. Working closely with the Digital Professional Development team and field-based support staff, the Educational Consultant will be responsible for facilitating high-quality professional development, training, and supporting consultatively with school teachers and leaders.
Hours: Part-time consultants are scheduled on an as-needed basis, paid hourly. Schedule is highly dependent on customer demand.
The impact you’ll have:
- Become an expert on the company’s online diagnostic and instruction program and Common Core products
- Help coordinate on-line product training and professional development sessions to teachers and school administrators.
- Demonstrate skillful facilitation using virtual tools, including the GoToMeeting product suite, encouraging audience engagement and interactivity
- Make recommendations on course content to improve potential for audience engagement
- Deliver digital professional development courses to teachers, coaches and leaders on how to effectively implement Ready and i-Ready to impact classroom learning
- Remotely provide targeted support to teachers, coaches and leaders. This may include providing lesson planning and pacing support, helping educators analyze data and apply it to instruction, or working with leaders to identify evidence of implementation successes and challenges.
- Engage in internal cycle of professional improvement and development (including being observed, receiving feedback, and being coached)
- Track and submit detailed training notes
- Manage online course delivery, including roster management, assessment, and course completion/certification
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years’ experience facilitating webinar and live online learning sessions and/or virtual classrooms
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems to facilitate online learning
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree in education or instructional technology preferred
- Fluency with digital tools including online assessments, and a high level of comfort discussing and applying data with teachers and leaders
- Understand principles of adult learning and how to apply them to professional development
- Excellent facilitation skills, ensuring participants meet learning objectives.
- Excellent computer and internet skills including knowledge of Office programs (Outlook, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Superior time management skills: ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Start Date ASAP
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!