Order Fulfillment Specialist
Order Fulfillment Specialist (Wednesday through Sunday, 3pm-11pm EST Remote)
At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist who understands the importance of accurate data entry to ensure timely order delivery. On top of order entry, this specialist will help troubleshoot hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap, software problems with the App and analytical questions about the user’s data. As an Order Fulfillment Specialist at WHOOP, your first responsibility will be to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise due to shipping. The ideal candidate will work remotely on a Wednesday through Sunday, 3pm-11pm EST basis.
- Fulfill replacement and return requests as assigned by the Support team
- Review emails and resolve client issues in an acceptable time frame
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (zendesk, stripe, admin console, ups)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure and events and impact the customer
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!