We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our Marketing Team as an Outreach Specialist! We’re seeking a person that is a natural relationship builder, that understands how to creatively and remotely approach others to build professional working relationships. Someone that can come in and help us develop, manage, and execute outreach campaigns.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About this role:
As an Outreach Specialist, you will be responsible for collaborating with the SEO Lead and Marketing Team to develop and manage various outreach campaigns. This person will need to be a motivated self-starter that can work independently.
This position requires fluent communication in English to build relationships with ease; whether it be with a reporter, podcast host, blogger, and/or online influencer. This person must have a familiarity with Marketing to qualify and analyze prospects. This role requires a healthy amount of research to qualify websites and prospects. Having strong analytical skills to report and audit work, and using that information to improve and develop creative campaigns is essential.
– Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability
– 1+ years of experience in relevant SEO & PR outreach positions in the software industry
– You can write exceptional email pitches, interact with multiple people online and build relationships with ease
– You are an innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver
– You have the ability to manage multiple outreach projects and prioritize.
– You are proficient in conducting research online
– You are highly organized & autonomous
– You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
– You are intellectually curious, creative, and ambitious
The ideal candidate:
– Understands how to conduct SEO and marketing research
– Experience working with Google sheets
– Experience working with Outreach tools such as BuzzStream
– Experience working with Ahrefs and other SEO tools
– Knowledge of data mining and scraping. (Ability to use various search operators)
– Able to overlap at least 4 hours with our distributed team: from 6 AM to noon ET
– Quick to learn and able to understand audiences
– Able to work independently
– Native or near-native English speaker (having accents is fine, as long as you’re using proper English syntax)
– A confident decision-maker who bases decisions on hard evidence and numbers (‘Trust me bro’ doesn’t count)
– Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
– Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
– Join an amazing, creative and motivated team
– Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and reliable internet connection.
– Central European Timezone candidates are preferred.
– 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
– Budget for personal development
How to apply:
Apply using this link: https://airtable.com/shrrfrvQIOQC1NW9H
We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!