Patient Engagement Coordinator
Title: MTM Patient Engagement Coordinator
The Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Patient Engagement Coordinator will provide assistance to the MTM Pharmacist(s) to support our mission of delivering safe, effective, and affordable medication therapy to our target population. The MTM Patient Engagement Coordinator will support the MTM Pharmacist(s) in providing outstanding customer/patient service while scheduling medication reviews. In addition, he/she will assume the responsibility of performing technical and clerical duties, which do not require the professional clinical judgment of the Pharmacist.
- Ability to evaluate information from both oral and written sources
- Understand and articulate the pharmacist’s clinical role in the care of patients
- Detail oriented, including ability to follow step-by-step instructions and enter data accurately into MTM database
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a can-do attitude
- Proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Proven ability to work independently in a collaborative environment
- Compliance with Cardinal Health MTM Telecommuting Agreement
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or pharmacy clerk experience preferred
- Previous medical background or experience in a health care setting preferred
- Available to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Remote Telecommuter, United States
- Contact patients to introduce and explain the benefits of the MTM program
- Schedule appointments for the MTM Pharmacist(s) to complete Comprehensive Medication Reviews, Disease State Medication Reviews, or Targeted Interventions
- Receive and respond to incoming patient calls; take appropriate action based off protocols and use critical thinking skills to escalate calls to appropriate parties when needed
- Ensure each patient has a positive experience by providing a high level of customer service by answering promptly, professionally, and politely
- Accurately document all discussions with patients and schedule follow-up appointments as needed
- Update patient demographic information in the MTM platform
- Obtain correct/up-dated health care provider contact information
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Place onboarding confirmation calls to new MTM Solution customers
- Perform auxiliary functions essential to the efficient operation of the department
- Comply with the MTM Telecommuters Policy, which may include site check of remote work-space
- Meet productivity and performance expectations set forth by manager
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!