Performance Marketing Manager
Are you looking to join a company that values your motivation, passion, and desire to grow? Join the Mysa team! The grass really is greener over here. How do we know, you ask? Because we fertilize it with a ton of perks, work-life flexibility, and employee recognition. Because our team members often brag about their jobs to their friends. Because on most days, it’s hard to tell if we’re “working” or “playing”. And, because we understand the value of fostering a unique company culture that puts employees first.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team, working at Mysa HQ in St. John’s, NL or remote.
Since entering the market in 2018, Mysa smart thermostats have seen fast adoption into customers’ homes with thousands of 5-star reviews. The Performance Marketing Manager will spearhead scaling up our customer acquisition efforts to ensure we help millions of Mysa customers save money and the planet. With two products out in the market and more on the way, the performance marketing manager will face many exciting challenges and unique problems to solve to ensure we accelerate our revenue growth.
What You Will Do
- Develop performance marketing strategies and programs based on our customers, existing campaign data, trends, and best practices
- Oversee and manage the overall budget for paid media ($1M+) and optimize the allocation of budgets across multiple paid channels to generate cost-effective user actions and reduce operational costs
- Optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages based on real-time performance and ROI
- Strategy development and execution of our existing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Google Shopping and Amazon ads
- Conduct in-depth keyword analysis and research and execute SEO and SEM programs accordingly
- Driving traffic at all stages of the marketing funnel
- Collaborate with Brand team, Content Specialist and BI Analyst to effectively develop/deliver contentContinuously track the customer journey, complete funnel analyses and explore new channels and tactics based on these insights
- Use foundational design and copywriting skills to develop and iterate on landing pages and ad content iterations
- Communicate weekly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- 5-7 years of experience within digital marketing in a DTC and/or e-commerce role
- Deep expertise through hands-on experience with developing and optimizing acquisition campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads & Shopping
- Experienced with keyword research and strategy for guiding SEO content calendars and development
- Strong data analytics and strategy background, including experience using Google Analytics and A/B testing platforms etc.
- High-level Excel proficiency and setting up reporting templates
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services would be an asset
- Brand marketing experience would be an asset
- You’re a self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail and an eye for creative and ad copy
- You have the ambition and drive to produce great results internally with an ability to communicate effectively at the executive level
- You are not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the 30,000-foot view
- Most of all, you have a passion for marketing – You stay up to date on the industry, platforms, and changes as they roll out
Our mission is to fight climate change. Mysa, the first smart thermostat for high voltage electric baseboard heating, has been saving energy usage, and costs, for homeowners across North America. Through innovative technology, driving energy efficiency and conservation, our products are designed to help the world become more environmentally friendly and sustainable. Our desire is to rapidly expand our product line across various markets, while building a work environment and culture that brings out the best in our people.
What we have to offer you:
– A rewarding career path where you can sharpen your skills and showcase your talent
– An environment where you are recognized and appreciated for your work and effort
– Unlimited Paid Time Off (Yes. Unlimited paid vacation – within reason of course!)
– Flexible environment (Work from home or a coffee shop as you see fit)
– Flexible hours (No set “office hours”; You work 40 hrs/wk, and meet your role requirements)
– Training & Development Allowance Program
– Health & Wellness Allowance ProgramCompetitive salary
– Annual salary increases Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
– Comprehensive Group Health, Dental & Vision Benefit Plan
– Employer Matching Group RRSP Program
– Quarterly team building initiatives
– Allowance for a new pair of high quality sound reducing headphones
– Credit towards a smart home product purchase and a free Mysa Thermostat for your home
At Mysa, we believe people are the heart of our business – and we appreciate each individual’s unique qualities and diverse experiences. So, if this role sounds exciting to you, and you fit most of the criteria, do not hesitate to apply – we value individual abilities over a profile on paper.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!