Photography Tutorial Writer
Photography Tutorial Writer (Contract Position)
We’re looking for an experienced photography content writer to write photo editing how-tos and other photography-related tutorial articles for our popular blog.
This will be an on-going project for qualified candidates – We have hundreds of topics to cover.
- Write tutorials with screenshots of popular photo editing tools like Lightroom, Photoshop, Skylum Luminar, etc. and updates to our existing articles.
- More than 1 year of direct hands-on experience working with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Skylum Luminar and other photo editing tools. You must own at least one of these.
- ~1500 words per article.
- Must be able to maintain frequency and consistency in output.
- Topic and content detail suggestions will be provided by us. You will also be given content briefings, which will contain details on what will need to be covered.
- You will need to follow our checklist for each article.
Our Workflow and Benefits
Work from Home
We are a 100% remote company. You can choose to work from home or anywhere that has internet. We value people that are self-motivated to produce results without someone looking over their shoulder.
Paid Time Off
We all need time away to recharge, travel, take care of personal stuff, or spend time with family and friends. We offer PTO days and official company holidays. After 1 year, you’ll get Responsible PTO, which means you can take whatever time you need off whenever you need it without worrying about how much PTO you have left.
Our team gets together once a year for a week to share what we’ve learned as well as to hang out and enjoy spending time with the people we work with. All expenses paid.
We value our team and their hard work which is why we offer annual performance bonuses.
Paid Parental Leave
After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
Invest in You
We offer opportunities for personal and professional development and training. Whether it’s learning new coding languages or design tools, we’ll support you in doing what you love.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!