- Consulting & Advisory Services
Mediafly is seeking a Principal Analyst to join our team. The Principal Analyst must have extensive financial modeling (cost-benefit/ROI/TCO) experience. Client and project management, technology, and financial analysis experience is preferred, and experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus. Mediafly offers leading business value selling tools for B2B solution providers. This person will report to the VP of Advisory & Consulting Services. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Work with clients to drive requirements, develop custom models, and update existing business case models as new research or data requires
- Support sales efforts including demonstrations of work examples and pre-sales discussion of tool content in online presentations and occasional onsite visits.
- Support training efforts including development and delivery of customized instructor-led training classes and online webinars.
- Develop financial models to quantify the value of solutions
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel to create business cases
- Test and validate the work of others in peer reviews
- Manage project requirements, communications, schedules, risks, and deliverables
- 10+ years of work experience in financial analysis and project management
- Deep Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge required
- Good understanding of key financial indicators (ROI, NPV, IRR, Payback, Break-Even, and Financial Statements)
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Technology and financial analysis experience is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Work collaboratively with peers and Principal staff
- MBA Preferred
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!