Producer (remote opportunities available)
Level: Full time
Section 1: Position Summary
This position will serve as the external liaison for Ascensus for driving sales with Health and Welfare Brokers/Agents and strategic alliance platforms to meet assigned sales goals. Responsibilities include driving sales with key Practice Leaders, Producers and Account Teams, directly coordinating sales activities for key office relationships, actively working with Ascensus Internal and External Sales Representatives to drive Ascensus sales and marketing.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Strong, in-depth ERISA and plan design knowledge.
- Ability to discuss industry trends with Health and Welfare Brokers/Agents.
- Strong knowledge of key competitors with the ability to highlight our competitive advantages without “negative selling”.
- Establish and maintain productive, working relationships with Health and Welfare Brokers/Agents with the goal of earning their Form 5500 and ERISA Plan Document business.
- Coordinate wholesaling efforts with Ascensus Internal Sales Consultants to maximize coverage and effectiveness.
- Remain current on industry, technical and product knowledge. Complete management reports, expense reports and other special tasks as requested.
- Assist existing Health and Welfare Brokers/Agents in the retention of current business (as needed).
- Ability to discuss the Health and Welfare Form 5500 and related ERISA Plan Documents, including non-discrimination testing, HIPAA, Wrap Documents, SPDs, and Section 125 Plan Documents.
- Ability to present and review the Form 5500 process and related impacts on a broker and their clients/plan sponsors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong working relationships with strategic partner platforms
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Health and Welfare plan industry or 3-5 years’ experience in a business development role in the Health and Welfare plan industry.
- Proven successful sales experience of retirement administrative services.
- Superior time management skills required.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, unsupervised environment.
- Proficient in PC, CRM and web applications.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!