Title: Product Designer (Freelance)
Location: New York, NY or Remote (US-based only)
Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community’s full range of style needs. We’re applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long from developing the shopping experiences she’s always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
Design is required for a new flow and page (or series of pages) as part of our logged-in customer’s account management experience. This work will also incorporate applying our new design system (UI components) to the page content to ensure design consistency. The design engagement will last approximately 3-4 weeks, with the potential to extend as both parties deem necessary.
You will be responsible for creating and improving the way our users manage their Dia account. These use cases include updating key account preferences such as contact information, address, payment method, and contact preferences. This work will also incorporate how users view and track past purchases with Dia.
Primary stakeholders are the engineering team, our customer service team ( for their insights). As well as Growth pod ( the team that works on the logged-out experience) to ensure consistency.
We are looking for a strong designer who has had experience working with:
- UI /pattern libraries
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Customer-facing site design experience
- User Flows and Journey Mapping
- Sketch usage is a MUST
- Developers and PMs to bring a Design to life
- Highly Collaborative
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- Are a Sequoia Capital-backed, growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years they are at the core of everything that we do
- Foster a culture of autonomy and accountability your contributions make a big difference
- Have an office that is buzzing with excitement we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- Celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- Create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!