Product Designer – Remote
Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
This mission hinges on Design: designing a product that makes it easy for people who are in pain to find and book a doctor as quickly as possible, designing a product where medical information is intuitively organized for patients; designing a product to help clinics attract the right kind of patients. We are building this future, one product release at a time, and we need product designers to help lead the way.
We are looking for a Product Designer to work with us on that mission.
You will be working across our entire product line: core doctor discovery app, clinic management tools, internal dashboards, emails and building new products on the roadmap. You will have a very high impact on the overall product. You will work with the engineering lead and report directly to the CEO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, content, and marketing teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing by interacting with patients and clinic staff.
Who you are:
- You are an excellent communicator of design work and can articulate your rationale behind proposals.
- You have demonstrated experience supporting the design process by creating user studies, user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, annotations, and other deliverables.
- You have experience creating design systems that are scalable.
- You are an excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- You have a strong understanding of common analytics metrics.
- You love to sketch and talk to users to truly understand their pain points and quickly come up with solutions to alleviate them.
- You have solid experience designing and shipping production apps.
- You have experience designing for several platforms: Web, Mobile Web, iOS, Android, Email, etc.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!