- Anywhere in the US
MikMak is looking to meet a Product Designer to join our growing Product team. This team is responsible for defining and building all of the products at MikMak. As we scale quickly, we’re in need of an experienced Product Designer to come lead the Design and Research phases of our Product development.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to build the Design and Research disciplines at MikMak, help drive the Product Roadmap, and define the look and feel of a product seen by millions of users around the world.
MikMak is an exciting, nimble startup that is growing quickly. If you like being part of an early stage team, are excited by ambiguity, and love taking ownership, you could be a great fit for this role.
- Partner with product and engineering to define problems, goals and the product strategy to achieve those goals.
- Own designs end-to-end from conception to post-launch: mapping user flows, prototyping interactions, creating high-fidelity mocks, and overseeing the building process
- Rapidly iterate on designs, creating wireframes and prototypes
- Help shape the design competency at MikMak
- Collaborate to create product style guides and design references
- Occasionally support sales and marketing by contributing to the design of our Website and Marketing materials
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as a product designer
- You have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates your thought and design process
- A deep understanding of design patterns and trends and are excited to develop and expand our libraries to ensure a cohesive and branded product experience.
- Exceptional design velocity: ability and willingness to quickly produce multiple concepts.
- Deeply collaborative and iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across the board.
- You enjoy taking ownership of in-person and remote user research such as interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
- You love working closely with a range of roles: Product, Engineering, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing.
- A strong command of contemporary design tools such as Figma, Illustrator, and other prototyping tools
- Designing for iOS & Android
- Familiarity with design systems (double bonus points for helping develop one!)
- Previous work experience in Advertising, Marketing, AdTech, or related field
- Cash + Equity
- 401k with company contribution
- Health Insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Mobile phone stipend
- Free lunch at least once a week + fully-stocked office pantry
- Unlimited vacation with the office always shut down between Christmas and New Years
Who we are:
MikMak’s mission is to create native commerce experiences for the social video generation. We believe the future of shopping is rooted in social video and we enable brands to connect to the next generation of shoppers, video shoppers.
MikMak’s Founder & CEO is Rachel Tipograph, the former Global Director of Digital & Social Media at Gap. Rachel has been recognized as a leading innovator across the globe, including Forbes’ “30 under 30 Who Are Changing The World”, Marie Claire’s “50 Most Influential Women in America,” and Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business.”
MikMak’s investors include VaynerMedia, Luminari Capital, SLOW Ventures, UTA Ventures, Brave Ventures, Jeff Zucker and Christina Aguilera.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!